Machining is a process that efficiently manufactures parts with the highest precision and accuracy. This process creates a desired shape by removing unwanted material from a larger piece of the product. They are also termed as subtractive manufacturing, as it removes the unwanted small particles.
Machining process uses specialized software and programs that provide a precise control of parameters for a wide variety of materials, in varying types of finishes, with tolerances created to the nearest .001” from solid material. Its has the ability to eliminate human error which makes it an important part of manufacturing components used in critical situations
Our Engineering Machining Services is strategically positioned to respond to real-time customer needs and build technology offerings that are highly competitive while focusing on continuous cost improvements.
S.G engineering and inspection Pte Ltd, The leading machining service provider in singapore utilizes multiple prototyping and manufacturing methods in house. We find out which method is right for your project and see how we can help get your invention off the ground.
How Our Machining Services
Can Enhance Your Business
Most of the manufacturing enterprises undergo machining services to deliver accurate products to their clients while minimizing the operating costs and simultaneously increasing the revenue and scope of business. Our Machining services have many advantages concerning the process of manufacturing wide ranges of products, including:
Our Machining Services
- CNC machining: It will have a program that is customized for an object, which the computer will be programmed to generate through functions using G codes to drive the encoders that move the slides and tools of the machine to very precise positions.
- Drilling: This encompasses a number of different methods used to drill holes in parts.
- Milling: This versatile machining process that can perform many different types of cuts on a workpiece.
- Turning: This process is performed on a lathe, where a cutting tool is applied parallel to a workpiece being rotated continuously.
Sectors where we offer Our
Methods on Cards
- MPI / PT
- Radiography Testing – RT
- Holiday Test
- Hardness Test
- (NDT) Auditing Services
- Level 2 and 3 Technical and Consulting Services